Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We've been using our VSX 3000 for a number of years to connect to one other remote endpoint.  Over the past several weeks we have been unable to receive video from that endpoint.  We send the video OK and are able to send/receive the audio.  I've connected to the Polycom test endpoint 140.242.250.203 and receive both audio and video.  Does that confirm that the problem lies with the other endpoint (or their network) or would this not be a valid test?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

If what you are saying is that when you test to the test number you are receiving both audio and video than the issue will be with the far end.  Most likely a firewall issue, though a lot of times it also blocks the audio.

If you want an additional test site try 71.14.2.157, that is a heavily used test site but can confirm your original test. 

HP Recommended

I was unable to connect to 71.14.2.157 (no answer).

HP Recommended

if 71.14.2.157 doesn't answer (or is busy), try 71.14.2.158...  I'm getting > 1600 calls per day so, be patient and try the call again..

Gary M

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.