Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

So, to begin I am not too familiar with the VSX system. Turned it on and off a few times, but that is about it. We had scheduled a video conference a couple of weeks ago, everything worked fine. Come in to have a conference this past Monday and the system will boot go through the motions, sound plays as it always has, logo screen shows up with the spinning polycom symbol. Music stops and screen freezes and is completely locked up. Only way to get it to turn off/on is the button on the back of the sound system and the camera head unit. One other thing that I have noticed is that the main box (I guess where you plug in your satellite mic has the "stop" button solid red.

Again I apologize for not having any other details I'm just not that familiar with it. I do not have the device with me...it is currently in our CEO's office (where most of those types of meetings are held) so it might take me a bit to get any other information for you guys. As one last item cause I know it will be asked, the firmware version (I have no idea) and I know it has not been updated in the past year. Thanks in advance to any advice.

Regards,

Brent2013

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

If there is anything plugged into the serial port of the system I will start with tiring a boot without that connected. If that isn't the issue then try to get to the Boot UI by holding down the 0 key when booting up. If you can get there you might have to erase the flash memory and re-install your firmware. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.