Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VSX 7000 is not starting after Firmware upgrade

SOLVED
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VSX 7000 is not starting after Firmware upgrade

Hello Jeastman,

Please check my reply two posts before your post.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 21 of 23
Occasional Visitor

Hi,

Hi ,

We have Polycom VSX 7000 , we have firmware problem on that after that Polycom is not starting, NO startup window,

I can hear startup sound for 4 sec then it restarts automatically ....we are try to reinstall firmware (not to upgrade) but we can't because we are out of support/warranty. Out s/n: 8209030AE32CAK

With existing key code on site we cannot reinstall any available firmware.

What we can do?

Message 22 of 23
Honored Contributor

Dejan,

Hearing startup sounds without seeing Polycom logo (triangles) most probably means that your monitor is not properly connected or configured. Check the monitor settings and compare them with the current connection. Refer to VSX Admin's Guide for more details.

Also check:

Monitor is turned on and its used input works fine;

Monitor cable is not damaged.

Hope this could help,

Mike

WBR,
Mike
--------------------------------------------
“Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns- the ones we don't know we don't know.”
― Donald Rumsfeld
Message 23 of 23