Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VSX 8000 Problem

Occasional Visitor

VSX 8000 Problem

Hi

i have polycome VSX 8000 issue is its says need room password for change IP address in lan

need some advice from polycome

or how i reset this device

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VSX 8000 Problem

Hello Amila,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The community's Video FAQ contains this post here:

• Jun 21,2014 Question: How can I factory restore a VSX system?

Answer: Please check the Administrator’s Guide troubleshooting section or the community's search results => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 3
Polycom Employee & Moderator

Re: VSX 8000 Problem

All the VSX, and all other products, is available on the Polycom Support web site.  Polycom leaves documentaion up for use long after the product is End of Sale.  The VSX is not only End of Sale but is end of life.

For the VSX 8000 documentation is here

It would be good to consider a trade-in of the equipment for a new RP Group Series product.

Message 3 of 3