Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Where can I download firmware version 8.5 for VSX6000/VSX7000 ? Maybe someone saved the file?
About 2 years ago, the firmware was on the website, now there is only version 9.0
I have a "Upgrade Key Code" only for version 8.5 but there is no firmware file

Using firmware file v9.0, I erased the flash, but I can not write v9.0 because  I have no key for v9.0
And I can not write v8.5 because there is no firmware file

Is it a conspiracy to sell new hardware? It's almost new, ~62 hours and 154 calls 🙂

Logs before erase flash:

Model: VSX 7000
Serial Number: 820541066A39AK
Software Version: Release_ru 8.5.3 - 28Feb2007 17:30
Build Information: root on engint00.austin.polycom.com
FPGA Revision: 4.3.0
Main Processor: BSP15 v0.0 ~ Core/Mem Clks 405/135 [3:4 0:3]
Time In Last Call: 0:00:13
Total Time In Calls: 62:41:50
Total Calls: 154

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Nobody knows?

Ok

SoftupdateVSXSeries v 8.0.3 (no key needed)

SoftupdateVSXSeries v 8.6.3

https://yadi.sk/d/WH-UdfK0rhdBxQ

tags: Polycom VSX7000 Firmware , SoftupdateVSXSeries , recovery, flash, softupdatevsx7000-v8

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.