Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have the following situation: We have a VSX7000 and I try to connect with a iphone and also with the Polycom RealPresence Desktop.

With the Iphone it works perfect.

With the Polycom RealPresence Desktop it seems that they connect, but I can only see my own picture / video and voice.

The same problem when I:

- turn of complete the windows firewall

- when I'm inside the LAN with both devices

- when I try to connect directly to the IP-address (not over the public IP-address)

Any tips?

Regards, Daniel

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Probably a NAT issue where the IP address being sent to the far side is a non-routable IP.

HP Recommended

I don't think that NAT is the problem, because we have the same Problem when the client is in the same LAN as the VSX.

I also don't think so, because it works with the IPhone (from the same Network as the PC client is)

I have done also a test with a HDX???. PC Client & HDX was in the same LAN. On the Client a have not seen the video of the HDX, there was only the video of the client. On the HDX I have seen the video of the client.

Generally I don't understand, why it works with the IPhone, but it doesn't work with a PC client.

I have also a MacBook for testing. But the OS is only 10.6.8, so I can't install the RealPresence Desktop for Mac. Is there a possibility to make a test installation with the old CMA Desktop for Mac?

Regards,

Daniel

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.