Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VSX7000e reboots when call connected from realpresence desktop client

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

VSX7000e reboots when call connected from realpresence desktop client

We have a VSX7000e on firmware 9.0.5 which reboots a few seconds after a call connects from a remote user with the RealPresence Desktop client. We get audio and video just fine until the VSX reboots. Does anyoune have an idea why the VSX reboots. Connections with other systems do not cause reboots.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Re: VSX7000e reboots when call connected from realpresence desktop client

Hi, 

I have a client that suffer the same problem, he has a Polycom vsx7000 that restart when he dials a conference extension.

After conducting an investigation, it turned out there is the latest software upgrade that  could correct this bug, in some workaround was to disable h.239, I hope that'll work for you, for me it didn't yet.

BR

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VSX7000e reboots when call connected from realpresence desktop client

Hello all,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The next step would be to raise a support ticket with Polycom via your Polycom reseller.

If the unit is out of warranty or contract you may need to pay per incident.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 3 of 3