Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Dear all,

I have Polycom VSX8000 codec, Release 8.5.2. This codec was working fine, only to find it not working yesterday. I can see the green light on the power button which shows that the codec is on and operational, this lights blinks when i press remote keys which means it receives remote signals, but nothing is displayed on the screen. 

I cant even see the codec home screen, where i can dial or make changes. i cant access it through GUI either, on the switch port i can see lights going on and off.

i took this codec and connected to the other screen using SV nothing is displayed, but when i connect using VGA to the PC's screen i can see "Visual Concert VSX" and Polycom logo. No that sound when you switch on codec no what... 

Please note i was not doing anything with the codec, i used it like one week before, and yesterday it was not working. 

What could be the problem? What is the work around for this?

Thanking you all inadvance for your help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.