Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have a RPG 500 connected to a Soundstation 7000. We got the videoconference to work, but I cannot make an Audiocall. It does not get a dial tone it just fails and brings up a messegae that reads "your call could not be completed because the requested immediate network cannot be found.contact your network administrator for assistance"

The Network team believes that their setting are correct. Am I missing something on my end. Why would the Videocall work but unable to place a phone call? Thanks-Mike

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

**update** network team said that the Cisco call manager and the Polycom SIP are registering

HP Recommended

Hello mstrange,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

It is always useful to include the currently used software version as issues experienced may already be addressed in a newer release.

This also allows yourself and others to check against current software release notes.

Therefore the Polycom VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Question: How can I find out my SIP UC Software Version or the BootROM Version of my Phone?
Resolution: Please check here

The same information would be useful for thr Group Series.

Questions:

• Is the SSIP700 registered via SIP to the CUCM?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

YES- the polycom is registered to the CUCM via SIP

HP Recommended

Hello mstrange,

you did not reply providing the Group Series and the IP 7000 Software version.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

SIP 3.3.3.0069

PN- 3150-11530-333

SIP Id

IP7000

3111-40000-001 Rev N

SN- 0004f2efcc46

IP 0.0.0.0

Bootblock 3.0.2_40000-001.0024

Bootroom 4.3.1.0887

Dev Cert- Installed

HP Recommended

Hello mstrange,

The SSIP 7000 with  Group Series needs at least UCS 4.0.x

I recommend to use UCS 4.0.7

To Upgrade:

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I setup my Phone / Provisioning / Download / Upgrade / Update / Downgrade Software?
Resolution: Please check => here <=

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.