Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I am having issues controlling an Eagle Eye MPTZ-6 camera when connected through a Vaddio WallVIEW Pro extender kit at longer distances (140 ft).  When I use a short cable run (15 ft) from the HDX7000 through the WallVIEW Pro to the camera everything works fine.  Also works fine with a short Polycom HDCI cable.  The only situation it doesn't work is with the 140 ft cable run.  By the way, video is not an issue at all I get image without a problem. 

I swapped the MPTZ-6 camera with a Eagle Eye MPTZ-9 camera and the problem doesn't happen.  Everything works fine with the 140 ft cable run.

I've been troubleshooting with Vaddio's tech support and they are stumped as well.

Has anyone else experienced issues with the Vaddio Quick Connect extenders and the Eagle Eye MPTZ-6 cameras?

-Luke

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.