Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello Experts,

I have polycom hdx 8000 with software 3.1.3.

I would just like know where I can find the option to adjust the resolution to VGA so polycom can send VGA video

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

The HDX will sense the input on most of the inputs and the supported input type per input are defined in the HDX Administrator's Guide, Admin Guide

The resolutions supported are in the HDX User's Guide, User's Guide

If they do not help you please respond to this post with more details, like which input port you are using and if it is defined as People or Content.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.