Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Dear support

I have VSX7000 polycom type connected to TO ISDN basic and when I do the video call local or national the video call  is working normally and when I do the international video call the call is disconnected after few minuet we tested that many times please provide me any solution to solve this issue.

Mohamed Abu Hayaneh

Best Regards

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

First be sure the HDX is running the latest software.

Typically though a dropped call is a network issue.  If local and local long distance work well then the issue may be with the international carrier.

Or is the site you are calling always the same one and does that site drop/  Can you call other international sites successfully?

There may be an issue with that particular site.

This needs to be narrowed down a little further.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.