Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Video is not accepted on RealPresent Group 500

Occasional Visitor

Video is not accepted on RealPresent Group 500

Hello,

I use the RealPresent Group 500 connect to Lync server 2013, when make call from PC side, the skype for business client show "Video is not accepted". I can only make audio call.

I also see that I don't have Skype for Business Interoperability License on the Group 500, do I need to purchase license for connect to Lync server to make video call?

Thank you so much.

System Software version Release - 5.0.0-211246

2 REPLIES 2
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Video is not accepted on RealPresent Group 500

Hello @cmklo ,

I believe you answered your own question.

From the Video FAQ:

Jul 22,2014 Question: Which Polycom Video End Points are LYNC / Skype for Business compatible?

Answer: Only the HDX and the Group Series are Microsoft compatible (depending on Software Version and License if applicable).

For more details please check the Polycom® Unified Communications Deployment Guide for Microsoft® Environments  => here <=

Best regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 3
Frequent Advisor

Re: Video is not accepted on RealPresent Group 500

yes, you need the S4B interop license on your GS

Message 3 of 3