Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VideoMost SIP server

SOLVED
Alex_V_128
Advisor

VideoMost SIP server

Hi !

Anyone connected QDX,HDX or RPGroup to VideoMost SIP server ?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alex_V_128
Advisor

Re: VideoMost SIP server

Hi, Mike !

Very glad to see you :-)

I have a mini-project  (not RF Courts) in which I want to include QDX6000 in VideoMost SIP server. 

VideoMost is not VideoPort !

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Mike_v
Honored Contributor

Alex,

AFAIK VideoPort solution was tested in 2012 as a possible low cost extension for RF Court project with disadvantageous results: some SIP compatibility issues were still unresolved and the A/V quality wasn't acceptable when connecting through network with packet loss and jitter problems.

WBR,

Mike

WBR,
Mike
--------------------------------------------
“Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns- the ones we don't know we don't know.”
― Donald Rumsfeld
Message 2 of 4
Alex_V_128
Advisor

Hi, Mike !

Very glad to see you :-)

I have a mini-project  (not RF Courts) in which I want to include QDX6000 in VideoMost SIP server. 

VideoMost is not VideoPort !

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
Mike_v
Honored Contributor

Alex,

My apologies for the mistake, of course you have to read 'VideoMost' in my post. Also I know well that VideoPort has changed its name to TrueConf.

WBR,

Mike

WBR,
Mike
--------------------------------------------
“Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns- the ones we don't know we don't know.”
― Donald Rumsfeld
Message 4 of 4