Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Greetings,

I would like to have a default template setup for conferences to have them display self view on every conference regardless if they are between 2,3,4, or 5 sites.

The users find the pip settting too small and they want their image to be displayed on the screen in equal size to the other sites in addition to the other sites. i guess so they can see when the eagle eye is focused on them.

I can acomplish this by setting up the meeting and going into the RMX and manually specifiying on each HDX how i want the view to appear. Top left-site 1, top right-site 2, bottom left-site 3, bottom right- self view.

Is there anyway to acomplish this by a conference template? How about if some meetings are 2 sites vs 3 sites vs 4 sites?

Thanks in advance for directing me to some documentation.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Have you experimented with the "Same Layout" in the Video Setting menu on your profile.   Try it and see if that helps with what you want to do...  (maybe in combination with conference templates)..

Cheers,

Gary M

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.