Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Dear all,

Hope someone can help.  I look after a seminar room using the Polycom VSX 7000 VC set up.  I need to allow a linked hospital to view the output of our Radiology image viewing workstation which uses cloned Barco Monitors.  Accordingly Barco supplied us with a triple header graphics card, one of which we connect to the Polycom using the Visual Concert VSX vga input device.  This doesn't accept the signal and keeps "toggling" on/off.  If we connec the output of that card to a Dell vga monitor then the image displays correctly on that monitor.  If I then reattach the cable from the VSX to the graphics card then the image is displayed correctly and stably - i.e. the card does not detect dynamically that the monitor has changed.  However on reboot the Polycom VSX is sensed and the image again fails to display - it toggles on and off again.

I have tried installing the Dell .inf file but this hasn't fixed it. Any ideas??

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

What resolution are you outputting? Believe the VSX tops out at 1024x768. Also make sure the refresh rate is at 60hz. Monitors are smart enough to auto detect the res and refresh rate. Dont think VC is.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.