Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Polycom Model HDX 7000 HD

Hardware version C

Software : Release 3.0.2-11176

Hi there

I have a very weird issue with our Polycom VC.

Basically what happens is that it seems to go into a call as the screen will show that you are in a call when you leave it at the home screen.

Then you have to hang up.

I also noticed that you cannot power down the system with the remote, you have to physically use the power button on the Polycom PC to shut it down gracefully. (When using the remote, an error dialog pops up saying "This feature is not available when in a call")

If you dial any IP (even the Polycom test sites) it comes back with an error "Please enter a valid multipoint key to activate multipoint calling".

But it is a single site, and we most definitely are not using multipoint on it, we use this to dial up to our parent company (who do have a multipoint setup) in order to have a Video Conference with them.

So this is very strange to me.

I just want to see if we can get this fixed before having to do a factory reset on the Polycom VC machine, or call in a Polycom technician to fix this issue.

Thanking you in advance.

Emil

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.