Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I recently resuscitated a Polycom HDX 6000 system and currently have it installed behind my local router at home. The camera and remote control both work well. Now I want to ask all you true Polycom aficionados out there: What is the most fun thing to do with a Polycom HDX 6000 w/ Eagle Eye III? I'm a total novice at conferencing systems, so no recommendation should be considered too obvious. Are there public video chat servers I could connect with? Any suggestions for making myself available for inbound video calls? Is there any 3rd party software made for these devices?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

The HDX product line was a H.323 compliant device so it can connect to other H.323 devices, examples of that (for the other part of your question) is the RealPresence Desktop or Mobile applications.

The best way to use a system like that is to put it into your DMZ of your home router.

There is also a test IP that you can test it to:

71.14.2.157 or 71.14.2.158

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.