Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have downloaded the telepresence M100 and it keeps reading telling me that the network is not allowing me to access the far site.  Can someone please tell me what port I need to open to allow the system to work?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

1720 for Call Setup

1719 If your using a Gatekeeper

3230 - 3237 TCP & UDP for Media Channels

These ports need to be open and forwarded from your external IP adress to your Internal IP adress.

HP Recommended

@Marcux wrote:

1720 for Call Setup

1719 If your using a Gatekeeper

3230 - 3237 TCP & UDP for Media Channels

These ports need to be open and forwarded from your external IP adress to your Internal IP adress.

Hi Marcux

Ports 1720 and 1719 need open port is TCP or UDP or TCP and UDP

More, you can post all port from port necessary to port can will influence with some error.

Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.