Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

According to this post is seems there is already version 3.5.1, but I can't find the download link:

https://community.polycom.com/t5/Video-Endpoints/Poly-Studio-X-3-5-1-Zoom-Rooms-Appliance-5-7-0/m-p/...

We're running version 3.5.0 right now, in Microsoft Teams mode, and it's a big improvement from the previous version, but we still have a problem where the TC8 losing the paring with the X50 after few hours. I was hoping that version 3.5.1 will fix it...

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @Poly-User ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

The 3.5.1 release is for Zoom only and not hosted anywhere else. It does not contain any fixes provided by our Partner Microsoft relating to any Teams issue.

If you have any issues with Teams please work with our support organization and our partner Microsoft.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Can you please provide the release notes, as both Zoom and Poly are unable to provide the release notes.

I know the last time Zoom had poly os and Poly didn't was to address a major problem with content sharing via Wired HDMI, and wasn't sure if this was an urgent release?

HP Recommended

Hello @Andrew Wiegand ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Poly OS 3.5.1 is a public Beta release for new Zoom Features so there are no release notes from Poly.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

But Poly Beta v3.6.0 just came out yesterday with Beta Zoom Gallery mode... so they are the same release?

HP Recommended

Hello @Andrew Wiegand ,

• The Poly Beta program is hosted by Poly. All information should be available via our Poly Beta portal and/or via a Poly sales engineer.
  • Our partner Zoom hosts the 3.5.1 for their Public Beta and you should work with them if you are using this

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.