Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Whiteboard Sharing on Zoom Rooms with X30 and TC8 - Is there an upgrade plan

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Whiteboard Sharing on Zoom Rooms with X30 and TC8 - Is there an upgrade plan

We have the X30 and TC8 setup but don't see any option to share our whiteboard (Kaptivo). We do see the option when we use a Mac with an IoS Tablet but that defeats the purpose and which we don't want to use for security reasons. 

Is there a plan to add this benefit to the TC8 Software?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Whiteboard Sharing on Zoom Rooms with X30 and TC8 - Is there an upgrade plan

Hello @PaulMcB ,

Welcome to the Poly Community..

Features provided by the Studio X whilst in Zoom mode are provided via the Zoom APK. Any enhancement to this would need to come from our partner Zoom.

Please work with their team on the roadmap as this is not something we can share.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Regular Advisor

Re: Whiteboard Sharing on Zoom Rooms with X30 and TC8 - Is there an upgrade plan

I would check with Kapitovo on this actually, since they advertise Zoom Room support.

Unfortunately the Poly products are considered "Appliances" and often have a limited feature set compared to Windows/Mac based Zoom Rooms.

Message 3 of 3