Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I set mine to 60, issue persisted.

HP Recommended

Dang. How about logging? Is it set to debug and or debug verbose? I ask because when you enable it, it says that enabling it can cause performance issues

HP Recommended

Mine was set to just Debug.

Let me know if the max connections works any better for you, I tried 60 connections with about 50 group 500s.  I raised it to 100, issue persisted.

I finally just pointed all of the endpoints back to RPRM while this issue is being investigated.

HP Recommended

So grateful RPRM can do this too! But the thing is for me, we process other types of invites like webex and zoom etc so I need WFS to function reliably. I ran a netstat on WFS and saw each endpoint has multiple connections to WFS which makes me think if thats something being squashed by Exchange or something else in the line. 

I will keep a close eye on this mess and I will certainly let you know as soon as I determine if the sessions setting helped. Please, do the same for me 🙂

HP Recommended

You got it!  I added in a Zoom invite parser to RPRM but I hear ya, WFS is the tool I want to use.

I originally looked at WFS for O365 integration but the invite templates are good too.

The RPRM zoom invite parser was simple but I removed it so I can't exactly recall the regex.  I know I focused on "Meeting ID:" and the numbers that came next.  Dial string was either zoomcrc.com##<meetingID> or 162.255.36.11##<meetingID>.

HP Recommended

OMG if you can get the regex string I would be SO grateful. I am not very familiar with it so any help would be great

HP Recommended

I'm digging through my files and I will share once I find what I did.  Can't recall off the top of my head.

Standby...

HP Recommended

Thank you 🙂

HP Recommended

Sean - I would pay careful attn to the total sessions on the status page. I have 36 enpoints but I have seen the total sessions climb to 66! I set my total sessions to 100. Maybe you need to increase yours to at least double the amount of endpoints you have..*shrug* 

HP Recommended

I'm striking out with the Zoom invite parsing via RPRM.  I'll keep looking but can't find my old config screen shot and new attempts aren't working.

Apologies for getting your hopes up

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.