Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Its ok. I finally got an answer. Memory Leak. I was advised to do the following

The most important and relevant thing is that this WFS is configured on pass-through authentication mode. There is a memory leak bug in WFS for pass-through mode, and that is not fixed yet. See details in EN-154169.

Both items can cause Node.JS memory utilization to build up and eventually service can either restart or simply hang, requiring a manual restart.

The only option (workaround) at the moment is to ask the customer to enable delegated mode following the official documentation available here https://support.polycom.com/content/dam/polycom-support/products/uc-infrastructure-support/polycom-w...

• create an Exchange enabled service account (pages 20-21);
  • grant this service account with Reviewer Rights permission to all 35 room mailboxes (pages 19-20);
  • configure WFS credentials accordingly (pages 28-29).
HP Recommended

Wow, thank you.

Tier4 on my end couldn't come up with anything and kept pointing fingers at my config.

I assumed this would end up as a memory leak/throttling and require a SVC account with impersonation enabled.  Seems like the workaround is similar.

Really appreciate your follow-up information on this issue.  Good luck

HP Recommended

Hi @Sean_Stanley66 

I had provided the Siebel Ticket with information to this post and made the product manager aware so I am surprised that you have not had the correct feedback.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen,

Thanks for that.  Not receiving correct responses at all from support.

I had to escalate to my account manager.

Still not getting the correct support but I'm working through it.

I do feel that Polycom doesn't want our money and that's ok.

Thanks to this forum I get the help I need.

Sean

HP Recommended

You're welcome, best of luck!

HP Recommended

Sean - just FYI, I have setup the credentials part of WFS with a service acct, had the service acct granted reviewer rights on the mailboxes and WFS has been up, peppy and pretty darn sweet for several days *GASP*

Additionally, the actual config screens and steps found in the document I posted a link to in the solution..is a tad different than the real deal so feel free to reply here if you get stuck

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.