Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

how do I fit the homescreen to my display?

Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

how do I fit the homescreen to my display?

Hi, 

Using a GS 500 on  latest 5.1.1 connected to 40" screen via hdmi. The home screen doesn't seem to fit on my screen properly so it cuts off the displayed IP address on the bottom as well as the mute and other icons that show in bottom left corner.

. How do i refit the display from the Group Series to not go out of the borders on the 40" screen?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: how do I fit the homescreen to my display?

Hello steve from accounting,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

This is usually a feature of the screen but as you have not advised what type of screen you are using it is hard to suggest anything.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I had the same issue with the home screen not fitting on my TV.  I was able to fix the issue with "Picture Size" button on my remote.  You may have to go through the options on your TV to get to this feature.  But, nonetheless, it is not an issue from the Group Series.

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

will adjust on screen. Thanks for help guys.

Message 4 of 4