Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

how to change groupseries background image via SSH

Maarten-Kruit
Occasional Visitor

how to change groupseries background image via SSH

Hi, I looking for a way to change the background image of our groupseries (and touchpanels and panos) via SSH so I can script it. unfortunately I can't find any information about it.

Does anyone have experience with this, I'm sure there must be a way otherwise we must logon every single one, one by one...

thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: how to change groupseries background image via SSH

Hello @Maarten-Kruit ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

I do no think we can do this via REST API. This is more action for RPRM

I worked in the past with one of your colleagues on a similar request.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
Maarten-Kruit
Occasional Visitor

Hi Steffen,

thanks for your reply.

well that's too bad because via the RPRM it's unfortunately also not possible. as far as I know it is possible for trio's but not for groupseries.

But if you know a solution with the RPRM that would be great too!

Message 3 of 4
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @Maarten-Kruit ,

I would suggest you open a support ticket so we can look at the ask.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 4