Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have a polycom real presence group 700 unit that is being controlled over rs-232 through a crestron processor. When I issue either the command localdir or recentcalls, the polycom gives me an "error: command not found". The globaldir command works but neither the localdir and recentcalls command work. How can I get both the localdir and recentcalls command to work?

System notes:

Hardware Version: 8

Model: RealPresence Group 700

System Software: Release - 5.1.0-250527

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

You are on very old software, the current version is 6.2, the 5.1 you are using is from Feb, 2016.  The recommendation would be to upgrade to the current software and retest.  There have been a lot of changes in this area over the builds that may address your issue. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.