Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I am using the m100 30 day trial. Im able to make calls to test sites and hear the audio but I cannot see anything. Test sites also cannot see me but audio is working. For some reason my intergrated webcam light turns off after I connect. Any suggestion/ideas? We have a Polycom HDX 7000 that I use without any problems.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello,

What are the specs of the PC running the m100 software?

Is this a net book by any chance?

HP Recommended

@hjuliao wrote:

Hello,

What are the specs of the PC running the m100 software?

Is this a net book by any chance?

Hi,

I have the same problem when using m100 connect to our internal VC system via internal network. I can heard the voice on both side. But video can't see on both side.

I'm using Asus EEEPC Model 1215N running on Win7 Home 32bit with 3GB Ram. 

Intel Atom CPU D525 1.80GHz

Internal firewall off

using NOD32 antivirus

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.