Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

m100 Proxy Settings

Occasional Visitor

m100 Proxy Settings

Hi, I am trying to use m100 behind a proxy at work, and I cannot get through. I cannot find the proxy settings anywhere on the application. Is there any way to set up a proxy with the m100 application? Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: m100 Proxy Settings

Hello sindicare,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

As this post => here <= is a word for word copy of your post I can only assume that your previous Username is/was abiezerf.

The answer as far as I am aware is stil the same.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2