Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello all,

I am using HDX 9000 with mptz-7 eagle eye camera.

Suddenly,the camera stopped working,when i powered the unit on the camera leds power and stand by were flashing.

HDX 9000 is running 3.0.5 firmware version.

Factory reset did not help.

Any ideas?

Kind Regards,

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Thanks for providing the information and since you have already done the basic things that we be done in trouble shooting the camera.

A couple of things:  make sure there are no bent pins on the HDCI connector (on both the camera and codec sides).  Is there any way you can test it with another camera/cable.  

Did the system properly identify the camera?

HP Recommended

Hello again,

I reconnected all the cables and the camera was working fine but yestarday a power outage and the problem appeared again.

It seems like a power issue,i power on the camera first and then the codec so that the codec can read the camera but i need to reboot both units about 15-20 times in order for the camera to work properly.

Thank you in advance,

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.