Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Greetings, 

I have a new HDX 7000 which we setup and installed.but cant make or receive any calls. tried polycom test numbers, the call starts at 512, drops automatically to 64 and thats it. the same case if i try dialing any local numbers . if i try dialing into the vc ISDN number from my mobile, the response is busy for two of them and the other two , gets message as if they are not hooked up or not responding . I have four ISDN BRI lines , which the ISP has confirmed and tested in front of me to ensure outgoign and local are working.

any suggestions. 

highly appreciated, many thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

ERROR, unable to allocate v35 call, no active NICs 

H320CallDial: No V35 NIC, must be ISDN bonded call 

outgoing isdn call to 024174304, rate 64, disconnected with cause code 27 

thse are most of the messages that i see in the system log for every call that i have tried to make.It was once successful, however dont seem to find anything that would have changed in the setting now. The ISP had indeed come and redid the configuration on their box and verified that all the calls incoming and outgoing are happening. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.