Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

please check your content cable and make sure that it is sending video in a supported resolution

Occasional Visitor

please check your content cable and make sure that it is sending video in a supported resolution

Our Content sharing works however when the display settings on laptop was changed in error too multiple display, we then received the above message. Cannot get back contect sharing after Display setting changed to what it initially was.   Must the Polycom HDX 7000HD be rebooted call initiated again and then enable contect sharing again..on Version Release - 3.1.3.2-38311

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: please check your content cable and make sure that it is sending video in a supported resolution

Hello PastorN,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Have you yet checked against current software release notes? The Software you are using is no longer supported and has been replaced with 3.1.6

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2