Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello to all,

We have a Poly StudioX50 on the latest version which is 3.1.0-214051

We are not able to make H.323 calls to Webex. If we call meetingid@webex.com or roomid@sitename.my.webex.com the studio pops up a message "undefined" and drops the call.

For our calls we used either the TC8 or the web interface with the same failure.

The same behaviour also on StudioX30.

On the other hand we had successful calls on the other videoconferencing services such as:

meeting@zoomcrc.com, meeting@bjn.vc,  u@meet.chime.in

Our primary question is could StudioX50-30 call directly to a webex meeting?

Thank you in advance for your time and responses,

Best regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello,

First of all thank you for your responses.

To call something in webex you must add a domain name on the domain settings of X50.

This is done through studio's X50 web interface.

Best regards,

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

In many cases, you need an H323 license from the platform.  Zoom requires an H323 connector.  Do you have one for WebEx?  

HP Recommended

Jan Zoetemelk of Poly shared a link to a xml file on the comments of his YouTube video “Quick Setup Poly StudioX PolyOS” which shows the kind of format a WebEx  h.323 connector address should be in, I think.

It should be meet<at>go<dot>webex<dot>com

You could alternatively put the meeting id before the <at> symbol.

HP Recommended

Hi

As far as I know, each customer gets a tenant-specific webex "domain", so you could try calling something like:

meet@company.webex.com

where

company - your tenent name

HP Recommended

Hello,

I tried your suggestion.

Especially i tried to call meet@akoem.my.webex.com with the same results.

I opened a ticket service for this and waiting for the feedback

Thank you for your help

Best regards

HP Recommended

Hey bro,

Did you call to webex.?? 

please let me know it.

thank you 

HP Recommended

Hello,

First of all thank you for your responses.

To call something in webex you must add a domain name on the domain settings of X50.

This is done through studio's X50 web interface.

Best regards,

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.