Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

polycom hdx 7000 configuration for Lync Skype for business online office 365

FF
Occasional Visitor

polycom hdx 7000 configuration for Lync Skype for business online office 365

Dear all,

please help me on how to configure my Polycom HDX 7000 device to connect to Skype for business online on office 365.

We are using skype for business only on office 365 without any on-premisis server.

we have integrated our Active directory users on office 365, so the username of Skype for business online is like username@ourdomain

Someone can share with me the info for configuration of hdx 7000?

thanks

regards

FF

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: polycom hdx 7000 configuration for Lync Skype for business online office 365

Hello FF,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

To my knowledge we only support O365 Multi-Tenant in a SplitDomain/FederationOnly.

The above also depends on the HDX Software Version and the relevant HDX license.

Please work with your Polycom reseller for more details and ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 3
Polycom Employee & Moderator

Re: polycom hdx 7000 configuration for Lync Skype for business online office 365

The HDX product line does not claim support for O365.   They are qualified for Lync 2010, and compatible with Lync 2013.

The go-forward product line for Polycom is the RealPresence Group series and O365 support on that product line is more likely than on the HDX product line.

Message 3 of 3