Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

hi

this is shyam rane from india - mumbai . i represent procom office solutions.

i have  a peculiar problem,

customer has just upgraded to a bigger display from his old plasma to a 65" LED panel - samsung MD65c

This panel has input limitations.it has component and composite combined, which means either of the 1 can be used but not both[earlier monitor supported both]

we had configured the hdx 7000 with component cable supplied with hdx on the old plasma monitor.

now we intend to connect the hdx using its dvi to the new LED monitor's DVI. we tried that , but no display

can u tell us which type of DVI to DVI cable will the polycom support???

The new LED monitor [ samsung MD65C] has a DVI which only has the spade but not the 2 pins above and below the spade

Kindly help wit your expertise

regards

shyam rane

+919867355202

shyam@procomindia.com

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

HDX 7000 supports both VGA and DVI via it's  DVI-I interface. Choose proper format/resolution from web-interface IR remote.

http://supportdocs.polycom.com/PolycomService/support/global/documents/support/setup_maintenance/pro...

pages from 3-1  to 3-11

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.