Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

"No HTTP Response" when trying to register HDX 8000 with Cisco TMS

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

"No HTTP Response" when trying to register HDX 8000 with Cisco TMS

Each time I try to register by HDX 8000 with our Cisco TMS, we receive a "No HTTP Response" error.  This also happens when I try to register any of my VSX 7000s.  I am setting the primary gatekeeper, the SNMP, changes the community code, the console IP and Directory.  On the HDX, we have the latest software and we have even factory reset the device.    I have made changes to almost everything and the only way to not receive that error is to remove all passwords from the Polycom system(s).  Then I am in violation with our security policy.  What am I missing?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: "No HTTP Response" when trying to register HDX 8000 with Cisco TMS

Hello

It is always useful to state the exact software version you are using as the above statement is out of date at the point of writing it. In addition that allows yourself and others to check the current software release notes for any interoperability noted with third party devices.

Replied from a mobile device

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2