Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hy, I need to configure remote web monitoring on two devices HDX 7000 HD (ver 3.0.1-10628) but I can't!!!

I enabled that feature on web admin but I haven't any content on the supervision view.

I attached 2 views with the configuration.

Any idea to solve that?

Eduardo

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Web monitoring has to be 'allowed' from the HDX itself using the hand held remote control.  This is a security issue that the local users need to agree upon.  Allowing anyone to log in and 'watch' has to be agreed upon in advance.

HP Recommended

Excellent, I don't know, I'll probe it !!

HP Recommended

From the local Admin Settings go into security and on page 3 check the box 'Allow video display on web'

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.