Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

telepresence 100m

CSOUZA
Occasional Visitor

telepresence 100m

Hi

I have downloaded the trial version and I am running it on a windowns 7 enterprise 64 bit computer. I have tried connecting to a fixed location VC and I get a message saying "The site you called cannot be located, please check the calling information and call again"

Please advice.

CS

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: telepresence 100m

Hello csouza,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I can only recommend to check the m100 release notes => here <= as it contains a section explaining the Inbound and Outbound Ports that need to be opened on any Firewall and in addition the Windows Firewall exceptions.

In addition please utilize the community search as this has been discussed on multiple other occasions.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3

Re: telepresence 100m

I have gotten the same message and discovered that I was not connected to the network.  I then made sure to connect and was good to go.

Message 3 of 3