321 screen

GC
Occasional Contributor

321 screen

Bootrom 4.3.0

SIP App: 3.3.2

model 321

Hi,

After I added an item in contact directory, the upper right phone screen included that item.  See diagram highlighted in green.  How can I remove such display on the phone screen?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: 321 screen

Hello GC,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

This is the normal behavior that the 1st free line and all other lines on Phones with more free lines are used for the Contact Directory.

A future release includes a functionality that you can move these keys.

Please keep your eye on the Forum or the Release notes when new Software is released. 

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
GC
Occasional Contributor

4.0.0 has this feature?

Thanks.

Message 3 of 4
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello GC,

as I had already stated a future release should include the possibility to add the flexible line key assignment feature.

UCS 4.0.0 is currently the latest Software Version available and a future maintenance Release may include this feature.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 4