Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

410 VVX Caller ID Display Filling screen

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

410 VVX Caller ID Display Filling screen

VVX 410 phones, Version 5.4.0.5841 , Caller ID is filling the page, I have imported this command

"<web up.osdIncomingCall.Enabled="0" />"

but it made no change. Does the phone need a reboot after this upload or do I need to do something else?  Should these characters be in the text < > ?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: 410 VVX Caller ID Display Filling screen

Hello RFree,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

• Did you check your phone backup if the parameter was imported ?
  • Did you reboot the Phone?
  • Do you need to use such old Software?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 4
Occasional Contributor

I just checked the backup, the command is in there.

I did not reboot phone but will now.

I did not know this was such an old software version as the phones were purchased 5 months ago, how often to updates come out, roughly?

Message 3 of 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello RFree,

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Sep 17, 2014 Question:What Software Version will Polycom ship phones with?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

The latest at present is 5.5.0 or 5.4.5

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 4