Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I'm currently testing the new 5.3.0 firmware

I have a problem.

Voice mail works. Exchange Calendar is working too.

But I have a warning : Call logs are not available (it's a translate from french). In the logs I can see this message : "'calllogs' service did not received expected folder ids."

Another thing, what do you mean by "comprehensive contact search in the Lync Server address book service" ?

I can't see any difference

14 REPLIES 14
HP Recommended

ok for research I misunderstood, I thought you had added a similar function to the LPE to be able to search the contacts using "T9"

in reality it mandatory to type all the letters, eg press 4 times 9 to Z 😞
The only difference is that the search starts by itself without having to press the button

HP Recommended

another thing : up.oneTouchLyncDir seems not to work.

Unknown parameter "up.oneTouchLyncDir" found, ignoring

HP Recommended

Hello Doum,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

Neither the UC Software 5.3.0 Admin guide nor the polycomConfig.xsd file coming with the UC Software 5.3.0 download contain any reference of this parameter.

A valid parameter is up.oneTouchDirectory but seems to be missing from the Admin Guide.

In regards to your Exchange error message please log this via your Polycom reseller and ensure you provide the details about the per devide LYNC license or the LYNC SKU phone's used.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Ok for the problem concerning exchange error

but for the parameter, maybe I'm crazy but I attached you a screenshot

HP Recommended

Hello Doum,

I checked against the PDF version of the admin guide => here <=

Could you post the link to your source ? 

The Parameter posted by myself is the one that is used in LYNC base profile.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello Doum,

I get our documentation team to double ckeck.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

Ok, thanks

HP Recommended

I had the same "calllogs" issue. The trick was to login to the account with a windows LYNC client once.

-mick

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.