Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

[5.3.0] problems and questions

Frequent Advisor

[5.3.0] problems and questions

Hi,

I'm currently testing the new 5.3.0 firmware

I have a problem.

Voice mail works. Exchange Calendar is working too.

But I have a warning : Call logs are not available (it's a translate from french). In the logs I can see this message : "'calllogs' service did not received expected folder ids."

Another thing, what do you mean by "comprehensive contact search in the Lync Server address book service" ?

I can't see any difference

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Frequent Advisor

Re: [5.3.0] problems and questions

ok for research I misunderstood, I thought you had added a similar function to the LPE to be able to search the contacts using "T9"

in reality it mandatory to type all the letters, eg press 4 times 9 to Z :(
The only difference is that the search starts by itself without having to press the button

Message 2 of 15
Frequent Advisor

another thing : up.oneTouchLyncDir seems not to work.

Unknown parameter "up.oneTouchLyncDir" found, ignoring

Message 3 of 15
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Doum,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

Neither the UC Software 5.3.0 Admin guide nor the polycomConfig.xsd file coming with the UC Software 5.3.0 download contain any reference of this parameter.

A valid parameter is up.oneTouchDirectory but seems to be missing from the Admin Guide.

In regards to your Exchange error message please log this via your Polycom reseller and ensure you provide the details about the per devide LYNC license or the LYNC SKU phone's used.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 15
Frequent Advisor

Ok for the problem concerning exchange error

but for the parameter, maybe I'm crazy but I attached you a screenshot

Hello Doum,

I checked against the PDF version of the admin guide => here <=

Could you post the link to your source ? 

The Parameter posted by myself is the one that is used in LYNC base profile.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 6 of 15
Frequent Advisor
Message 7 of 15
Highlighted

Hello Doum,

I get our documentation team to double ckeck.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Message 8 of 15
Frequent Advisor

Ok, thanks

Message 9 of 15
Visitor

I had the same "calllogs" issue. The trick was to login to the account with a windows LYNC client once.

-mick

Message 10 of 15