Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi 

I am trying to enable ACD and hoteling on polycom phone.

With following configurations: 

<polycomConfig>
<feature feature.autoLocalHold=0>;
<feature.hoteling feature.hoteling.enabled=1></hoteling>
<feature.enhancedFeaturekeys feature.enhancedFeaturekeys.enabled=1></enhancedFeaturekeys>
<feature.acdLoginLogout feature.acdLoginLogout.enabled=1></acdLoginLogout>
<feature.acdAgentAvailable feature.acdAgentAvailable.enabled=1></acdAgentAvailable>
<feature.acdPremiumUnavailability feature.acdPremiumUnavailability.enabled=1></acdPremiumUnavailability>
<feature.acdServiceControlUri feature.acdServiceControlUri.enabled=1></acdServiceControlUri.>
</feature>
<hoteling hoteling.reg=1>
</hoteling>

<acd  acd.reg=1 acd.stateAtSignIn=1></acd>
</polycomConfig>

Softkey and all other things appear but once i try to login, it hangs after 2-3 seconds everytime.

It is happening in phones SIPP450,SIPP550 which i have.

But this issue is not happeining with VVX series with same configurations. It works fine with VVX series.

What could be the problem? am i missing something here?

I have attached the logs too.

Phone isformation is given below:

Phone Information

Phone Model ->  SoundPoint IP 450

Part Number -> 2345-12450-001 Rev:B

MAC Address -> 00:04:F2:2C:EE:A9

UC Software Version -> 4.1.1.0260

BootROM Software Version -> 5.1.0.85063

Thanks,

Arvind

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello Arvind,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

The UC Software 4.1.0 and 4.1.1 for the SoundPoint IP and compatible SoundStation IP is for LYNC only and not tested against SIP features.

Please downgrade to UC Software 4.0.8

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello Arvind,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

The UC Software 4.1.0 and 4.1.1 for the SoundPoint IP and compatible SoundStation IP is for LYNC only and not tested against SIP features.

Please downgrade to UC Software 4.0.8

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi  SteffenBaier

Thanks for the responce.

4.0.8 version works perfectly fine for ACD feature.

Thanks,

Arvind

HP Recommended

Hi SteffenBaier

Though ACD feature works when using firmware 4.0.8 versions, There is a problem with reason Codes.

While making State of Agent unavailable, Agent selects the reason code.

After that Agent state is set to unavailable with corresponding reason.

But reason appears only for 1-2 seconds then it disappears and default reason(None) is set automatically.

This problem is present even in VVX phones when using latest firmwares and SPIP phones with 4.0.8 versions.

though its  not happening with SPIP phones with latest versions of firmware(4.1.0 and 4.1.0) but Phone hangs with these versions.

Is there a solutions to this? 

From Wireshark it seems that phone is sending multiple subscribes after agent makes state Not avaialable. In case of 4.1.0 and 4.1.1 its sending only one subscribe.

HP Recommended

Hello Arvind,

please open a Polycom support ticket via your Polycom reseller.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.