Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I am unable to add the directory as a softkey in broadwork, v17sp4.

Strangley the only softkey that shows up is the Callers, New Call and CnfBrdge, none of the others show up which i understand why the others efk's are not but i cannot figure out why the softkey.feature are not being displayed

This is for a 450 running 4.0.1

Below is a secotion of the efk.cfg file i am working with 

<softkey softkey.1.action="8154208070" softkey.1.enable="1" softkey.1.label="CnfBrdge" softkey.1.precede="1" softkey.2.action="!pull" softkey.2.enable="0" softkey.2.label="PTT" softkey.2.precede="1" softkey.3.action="!sendtovoicemail" softkey.3.enable="1" softkey.3.label="SendVM" softkey.3.precede="1" softkey.4.action="!callpull" softkey.4.enable="0" softkey.4.label="Pull" softkey.4.precede="1">
<softkey.1.use softkey.1.use.dialtone="1" softkey.1.use.idle="1" />
<softkey.2.use softkey.2.use.idle="1" />
<softkey.3.use softkey.3.use.active="1" softkey.3.use.hold="1" />
<softkey.4.use softkey.4.use.idle="1" />
<softkey.feature softkey.feature.directories=”1” softkey.feature.buddies="0" softkey.feature.callers="1" softkey.feature.forward="1" softkey.feature.mystatus="0" />
</softkey>

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

i was able to find the answer to this

softkey.3.action="$FDirectories$$FSelect$" softkey.3.enable="1" softkey.3.label="Directory" softkey.3.precede=""  softkey.3.use softkey.3.use.idle="1" softkey.3.use.active="1" softkey.3.use.hold="1"

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I forgot to add, my goal is to have a softkey on the home idle screen that can take me to the directory, so if i am placing the directories syntax in the wrong location please let me know wher to place it

thanks

HP Recommended

i was able to find the answer to this

softkey.3.action="$FDirectories$$FSelect$" softkey.3.enable="1" softkey.3.label="Directory" softkey.3.precede=""  softkey.3.use softkey.3.use.idle="1" softkey.3.use.active="1" softkey.3.use.hold="1"

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.