Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Adjusting the softkey menu background color

SOLVED

Adjusting the softkey menu background color

Greeting

I figure I would ask

Using the Broadsoft Theme we customized the ui.statusBar along with a new back ground image.  The issue is the teal backgound of the ui softkey background.  Seems this cannot be changed or I am missing something

Software 5.9.7

Phones VVX450

Theme Broadsoft

Is this possible

See Change.jpg

Tried ui.softkey.background figuring would be where since ui.statusBar.background changed top status bar

JohnLorenz8x8_0-1636642207013.png

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Adjusting the softkey menu background color

Hello @John.Lorenz8x8 

yes VOICE-56104 fixed this in 6.4.1

If your organization needs this to be fixed in 5.9.x please work with our support organization.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
SteffenBaierUK

Hello @John.Lorenz8x8 ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

I am pretty sure I have seen changes/improvements made to these parameters but as your organisation has a direct connection into Poly I suggest you follow this up with us that way. 

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 5
SteffenBaierUK

Hello @John.Lorenz8x8 

if you work with our support organization please mention VOICE-54286

Best regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

----------------

Message 3 of 5

Appears firmware 6.4.1 will allow for this using Broadsoft Theme only.

Though 5.9.0 Admin guide has the same parameters used this does not work in 5.9.x

ui.softkey.background = "#000000" Changes Softkey Menu back ground to Black.
ui.softkey.text.color = "#FFFFFF"  Changes text to white

Message 4 of 5
SteffenBaierUK

Hello @John.Lorenz8x8 

yes VOICE-56104 fixed this in 6.4.1

If your organization needs this to be fixed in 5.9.x please work with our support organization.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

----------------

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5