Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Automated dial prompts not registered on Polycom IP 6000

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Automated dial prompts not registered on Polycom IP 6000

Hello,

Having a bit of trouble trying to find an answer to this as I'm not sure how to properly ask the question!

What I'm talking about is when you call a number and you get the automated line which says "Press 4 to go here" and you press it or enter in a string of digits, it isn't being picked up at all when dialing on the phone. 

The phone will make the sounds of the numbers being pressed but nothing is being picked up on the other end.

Could someone point me in the right direction or link me a post that explains how to fix this?

Thanks in advance,

-Greg

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Automated dial prompts not registered on Polycom IP 6000

Hello Greg,

Check the community FAQ as this describes the different DTMF methods that can be used.

Replied from a mobile device
----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Automated dial prompts not registered on Polycom IP 6000

Hello Greg and others,

as mentioned above the FAQ holds this post:

Oct 7, 2011 Question: Phone unable to send DTMF to an IVR system

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 3 of 3