Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We recently upgraded from firmware 4.1.7 to 5.4.0 and have since lost the ability to see who is on a call while we are receiving a call.  We have a ring group that is set to ringall and all of the blf led's now flash when we have an incoming call. The blf's only used to flash on an incoming call on the extensions that were not currently on the phone which is how we want it. If someone was on a call the blf would just remain lit instead of flash. This was fixed in 4.1.7 and in 4.1.8 but seems to not have carried over to the latest firmwares. This is how the fix was listed in the release notes in 4.1.7. 

91089/90342 In a BLF scenario, the monitoring phone no longer visually alerts the incoming call of the monitored user when the monitored user is already on an active call.

How can we re-enable this feature?

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Most of the phones are VVX400/410

HP Recommended

Hello Carnick,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The above quoted reference is for something completely different.

I suggest you work with your Polycom reseller to get this to the attention of Polycom support.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

What was the above quoted reference for?

HP Recommended

Hello Carnick,

The above was about an audible alert on the phone when the BLF resource was already in call.

Like already suggested please work with your Polycom reseller to get this to the attention of Polycom support.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello Carnick,

The above was about an audible alert on the phone when the BLF resource was already in call.

Like already suggested please work with your Polycom reseller to get this to the attention of Polycom support.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

We are a Polycom Reseller and I thought I was notifying Polycom Support though here. Can you send me to the correct place to contact for this?

HP Recommended

Hello Carnick,

could I kindly ask you to simply check my signature ?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.