Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

BLF Park orbit Broadsoft

Re: BLF Park orbit Broadsoft

To update this post...

Thank you, Polycom! This has been adressed in the recently-releasted UC firmware 5.9.0, as described >HERE<

I hope to see more comments as we start using the new firmware!

Message 11 of 15

Hi, Danny!

Just wondering if 5.9 or 6.0 allowed you to setup transfer to voicemail of a BLF contact (I saw your previous solution with adding secondary contacts on a 2nd page of a sidecar, but it's less elegant as would need some extra configuration).

Thank you!

Message 12 of 15

Danny, just wondering how you got it working on 5.9.x

I had to use version 6.0 that shows "Lines" in the EFK prompt (no additional configuration other than transfer2voicemail softkey" that we need anyways).

Message 13 of 15

Hi, @notonlyeveryone!

I'm just now seeing your question/response. Right out of the box with 5.9.x BLF attendant options are available, but to the best of my knowledge, the only choices are: Park, Blind Xfer, or Call To, when using actual BLF keys.

I'm curious what you did in 6.0 syntax-wise in the EFK that accomplishes the direct-to-VM transfer. Are you writing a macro that when the key is pressed shows the Lines screen, thus allowing one to use the BLF key to complete the transfer to VM?

Message 14 of 15

Hi, Danny!

I used standard softkey configuration that puts call on hold and arranges prompt, and at that prompt there is a softkey "Lines" (which I didn't see in the 5.9 version).

<softkey softkey.1.action="$Chold$*55$P1N4$$Tinvite$" softkey.1.enable="1" softkey.1.label="2VM" softkey.1.insert="4">
    <softkey.1.use softkey.1.use.idle="0" softkey.1.use.active="1" softkey.1.use.alerting="0" softkey.1.use.dialtone="0" softkey.1.use.hold="1" softkey.1.use.proceeding="0" softkey.7.use.setup="0" />
    <softkey.feature softkey.feature.buddies="0" softkey.feature.newcall="1" softkey.feature.forward="1" softkey.feature.callers="0" softkey.feature.mystatus="0" />
  </softkey>
  <efkprompt efk.efkprompt.1.status="1" efk.efkprompt.1.label="Press Lines, select..." efk.efkprompt.1.userfeedback="visible" efk.efkprompt.1.type="numeric"/>

So glad version 6.0 was released and has this feature now!

Message 15 of 15