Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

BToE deployment via SCCM

BenD
Occasional Advisor

BToE deployment via SCCM

Hi,

We are looking at deploying the BToE connector software across the organisation using SCCM, but have a problem with the 'license agreement' window that appears during the installation of the software. There does not appear to be a method or registry key etc that allows us to accept this agreement on mass, so we can't deploy the software centrally.

Has anyone resolved a similar issue, the BToE client works fine when installed manually, its just the 'license agreement' that's preventing us from deploying this automatically.

Kind regards
Ben

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: BToE deployment via SCCM

Hello BenD,

You would usually need to install the BToE Certificate first before running something similar to:

msiexec /i "Polycom BToE Connector_64bit_2.1.0.msi" SHOW_EXIT=0 RUNBTOE=0  WRN_MSGBOX_EN=0 VIEWRN=0 /qn

You should be able to extract the Certificate from the BToE App or raise a case via your Polycom reseller so our Support Team can provide you with it.

Above is an example for BToE 2.1.0

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
BenD
Occasional Advisor

Thanks - although I'm unable to automate the process past the agreement box as in the screen shot (used without the /quiet swtich). When run with the quiet switch it doesnt work, as it can't go further than this point.

Message 3 of 4
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello BenD,

Please contact your Polycom reseller.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 4