Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

BToE deployment via SCCM

Occasional Advisor

BToE deployment via SCCM

Hi,

We are looking at deploying the BToE connector software across the organisation using SCCM, but have a problem with the 'license agreement' window that appears during the installation of the software. There does not appear to be a method or registry key etc that allows us to accept this agreement on mass, so we can't deploy the software centrally.

Has anyone resolved a similar issue, the BToE client works fine when installed manually, its just the 'license agreement' that's preventing us from deploying this automatically.

Kind regards
Ben

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: BToE deployment via SCCM

Hello BenD,

You would usually need to install the BToE Certificate first before running something similar to:

msiexec /i "Polycom BToE Connector_64bit_2.1.0.msi" SHOW_EXIT=0 RUNBTOE=0  WRN_MSGBOX_EN=0 VIEWRN=0 /qn

You should be able to extract the Certificate from the BToE App or raise a case via your Polycom reseller so our Support Team can provide you with it.

Above is an example for BToE 2.1.0

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 4
Occasional Advisor

Thanks - although I'm unable to automate the process past the agreement box as in the screen shot (used without the /quiet swtich). When run with the quiet switch it doesnt work, as it can't go further than this point.

Message 3 of 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello BenD,

Please contact your Polycom reseller.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 4