Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

New user - first post. This community looks like a great resource!

My company has been using Gsuite for the last couple of years and just started to use the Google Voice that now comes with G suite. This is the 'pro' version of Google Voice - https://cloud.google.com/voice/.  The Polycon VVX 350 OBI version is listed as a supported phone. I accidentally purchase the non OBI version of the VVX 350.  From what I've read I can install the OBI version of the software via the web interface, however I'm not able to access the web interface. I have 2 questions.

Is there a web configuration utility on the VVX 350? Is what I'm trying to do possible? If so, is there another way to do it without a web config utility?

The phone's IP is part of my private class C network 192.168.1.x

I put http://192.168.1.x into my browser window and get timeouts. I have tried to access the phone via multiple comuters.

The software version on the phone is:5.8.1.12848

No licenses installed.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @LarryBurns ,

welcome to the Poly Community.

Please ensure you always check the FAQ's and/or utilize the community search before posting any new topics or follow up post’s.

Mar 30, 2015 Question: Since upgrading to UCS 5.3.0 or later I can no longer access the Web Interface

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Utilizing the Poly community search I found this and this post.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @LarryBurns ,

welcome to the Poly Community.

Please ensure you always check the FAQ's and/or utilize the community search before posting any new topics or follow up post’s.

Mar 30, 2015 Question: Since upgrading to UCS 5.3.0 or later I can no longer access the Web Interface

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Utilizing the Poly community search I found this and this post.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thanks Steffen, 

That fixed it. I'm not in the configuration utility.

Now for the second part of my quest.

How can I download the OBI version of the software for the VVX 350? 

Would I also need to update the firmware?

Thanks again,

Larry

HP Recommended

Hello @LarryBurns ,

To my personal knowledge we, Poly, do not officially support this.

I can only refer to the Community search again where a user posted the steps.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Could you link me to that solution? I'm having a hard time describing exactly what I'm trying to do.

Thanks again!

HP Recommended

Hello @LarryBurns ,

You want to flash a VVX UC Version into an Obi Edition as described => here <= or => here <=

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.